You are required to have ALL of the following materials:


A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate.

Proof of residency in the name of the parent/court-appointed custodian in the attendance area of enrolling school:

Current Utility Bill (electric/gas/water) – no more than 30 days old

Mortgage/Lease Agreement – no more than 60 days old:

If renting from a Rental Agent, the lease must be on letterhead.


Additionally, parent/court-appointed custodian must provide proof of residency in their name at the address provided.

Photo ID of Parent/Court Appointed Custodian

Any custody documents (if applicable)

Immunization Records

NC Health Assessment (Kindergarten and Transfer Students New to North Carolina Only)

School Records:


Most recent report card

Discipline records (if applicable)

Special Education Records (if applicable):